Sports Premium was introduced in April 2013 and is a sum of money allocated to schools to improve the quality and breadth of PE and sport provision within Beckers Green Primary School. For the financial year 2018-2019 the grant awarded was £18,760. Please see details of past years spending in the reports below.
Summary of Primary Sport Premium
- Maintain the current level of provision of PE & School Sport at Beckers Green Primary School
- Maintain current Gold School Games Kitemark standard for PE
- Assess attainment in PE
- Ensure that PE & School Sport is judged as at least good by external monitoring
- Continue to broaden sporting opportunities and experiences available to all pupils
- To deliver a varied range of afterschool sports clubs
- To offer outdoor and adventurous activities to a wider range of children
- To develop further inter-school SEN events
- To ensure all staff deliver high quality PE lessons and offer CPD as available.
- To encourage daily activity in line with ‘Everybody Active, Everyday’ policy PHE.
- To deliver The Children’s Health Project across the whole school.