Our school day
Morning drop offs and afternoon pick ups
Children can be dropped off from 8.45am in the morning. Please continue to use the one way system and socially distance where you can. EYFS and KS1 should be collected from class at 3.10pm. KS2 are picked up at 3.15pm.
EYFS and Key Stage 1 classes
- Children should be brought to and collected from outside the classroom door or from the designated place on the playground.
- Teachers will not allow any child to leave unless they are collected by an adult known to them.
- Please ensure you let the teacher know in advance if your child is going to be picked up by someone different or anyone who may not be known to the teacher.
- Any child going home via taxi will wait in the admin area.
Key Stage 2 Classes
- Children can be brought to and collected from the classroom door.
- We do like to encourage the children to be more independent as they get older and in Years 5 and 6 we encourage parents to wait for their children at the front or back of the school. This also reduces congestion around the side of the school.
Our School Day
- EYFS/Key Stage 1 classes have a 15 minute morning break every day.
- Key Stage 2 classes have a 15 minute morning break every day.
There are different assemblies throughout the week, a whole school assembly will resume on a Monday morning focused on personal, social and emotional education linked to our JIGSAW scheme. There will also be key stage singing and celebration assembly will remain virtual.
Lunch times are between 12.00 and 1.00 for EYFS and 12.15 and 1.15 for the rest of the school.